mark duffel u5y077qrmdi unsplash 2

I wrote earlier that my specification writing project failed, because I set contradictory goals to sort transformation both by precedence and by stability and completeness, what is impossible.

Now I found a way to continue this project. Basically I just sort first by precedence and only after this by stability and completeness. It is a rather easy idea which I missed earlier.

See current version of the standard (now very rough draft in Word 97 format).

I am now going to finish standard writing, then study Scala programming language and implement a real proof of concept of my standard in Scala.

Now as you see it is in earlier stages of development but it should burst the Internet when the project will be finished.