I wrote earlier that my XML standard writing (about automatic transformation between XML namespaces) failed.
I have later resolved that problem, see standard draft (in Word 97 format), but now I found another problem:
For my idea to work in practice, one needs to be able to deal with Turing complete plugins which are however not allowed (for obvious security reasons) to do such things as read/write files.
I thought I can use Java security manager to load such plugins in the form of
.class files, but I was told that Java is buggy and therefore not secure.
Without proper security my project is useless (as no reasonable person would run such an insecure software). As such as of 2013 year my project has no practical interest, only theoretical one. I may probably discontinue writing this standard.
0 comments on “My XML standard again fails”